The PowerDyne Reactor Neo is built from lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum that offers durability and rigidity. The Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel. Includes solid 7075 aluminum kingpins and high rebound urethane cushions for the instant response usually found in plates that are twice the price, plus an all new Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability.
PowerDyne Reactor Neo Features:
For plate sizing to a Riedell boot, view the Reactor Neo Plate Size Guide. Unsure of what size plate you need? Call us at (512) 203-7203 or email email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Durable solid Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
- Sold in pairs
- Includes mounting hardware