Years of research and testing went into the creation of the Jupiter and the result is PowerDyne’s best toe stop ever. Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface provide the stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance. To help reduce weight, the signature bell shape and the hollow stem combine to make the Jupiter lighter than other bulky toe stops, allowing the skater to be quicker and more nimble.
Jupiter toe stops are non-marking and are recommended for all surfaces, including wood, sport tile, concrete/cement and outdoor skating surfaces.
PowerDyne Jupiter Toe Stop Features:
- Non-marking, grippy natural rubber
- Large flat surface with signature dimples for stability and bite
- Signature bell shape provides large stopping surface in a lightweight design
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is nearly worn down to the stem
- Hollow forged aluminum stem
- Great for all surfaces including wood, sport tile, concrete/cement, and outdoor surfaces
- Sold in pairs