Introducing the latest toestop you'll be adding to your arsenal: The Big Bloc Pro
Competition skating is often won or lost in the fraction of a second, wanting to give our loyal family of skaters the technology to capture these fragments of time to use to their advantage - going back to the designs of our most famous toe stop - and made a competition version that gives you 110%.
Using dual pour technology to layer multiple rubber compounds, Crazy was able to maintain the original feel of the famous Big Bloc, but decrease it's stopping distance drastically.
The Big Bloc Pro was born. The softer red rubber layer gives you extra traction in the heat of the moment where stopping that moment sooner can be make or break.
This Pro model compound is intended for game day, bout day, competition, tournaments or whenever you need that supercharged performance.
Big Bloc PRO Toe Stop Features:
- World Famous for Performance, Stability and Longevity
- Non Marking, Long Lasting Natural Rubber Compound
- Great Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Large Flat Bottom, for Fast Stopping and Ultimate Stability
- Perfectly Suited to the Modern Roller Derby Game
- Recognized as the Longest Lasting Toe Stop in the Industry
- Standard US Threads - fits most plates!
- 57mm surface area
- 28mm stem length (aka "standard" or "long")
- Sold in pairs