The S1 Mega Lifer Helmet is one of the best-fitting and safest helmets for skateboarding, longboarding, BMX and roller derby. The Mega Lifer Helmet uses a specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam which allows it to protect your head from multiple low force impacts as well as high impacts. The Mega Lifer Helmet is a Certified "multi-impact" helmet and is up to 5X more protective than the soft foam non-certified helmets. The Mega Lifer helmet is a break-through design combining the added safety of a CPSC and ASTM certified helmet with the comfort and fit of a non-certified helmet.
- Bigger Shell Size to Accommodate People with Bigger Heads; Mega Lifer fits sizes 22”.5–25.5"
- Specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam
- Certified Multi-Impact (ASTM)
- Certified High Impact (CPSC)
- 5X More Protective Than Regular Skate Helmets
- Deep Fit Design
- Includes 3 sets of sizing liners to customize your fit
Sizing Guidelines: All Mega Lifer helmets have the same size shells. You fit the interior to your head using sizing liners of different thicknesses. See image on how to measure your head, then pick corresponding liner size from this list. This is what you will choose for "Helmet Size."
- XS (grey): 22.5”
- S (red): 23”
- M (beige): 23.5”
- L (black): 24”
- XL (green): 24.5”
- XXL (blue): 25”
- XXXL (purple): 25.5”
Questions about S1 helmet sizing? Call Medusa Skates at (512) 203-7203 or email email@example.com. We’re happy to help!