The Riedell 595 is a remarkable boot for all different types of skaters. It is made of hand picked leather and is great for roller derby or rink skating. The boot is made with a heat-moldable outer to increase skater's comfort. This also helps keep the boot in place in tight turns and helps the boot to not stretch. This boot has an attached snug tie to help keep your foot in place to ensure maximum control.
Riedell 595 Boot Features:
- Hand sorted full grain leather upper
- Full grain Chinook leather lining
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Snug lace tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Hand-made in USA
- Width is Medium (Alpha)
- Available in men’s whole and half sizes 4–13
- Great for jam skating, roller derby, speed skating
*This boot is made to order by Riedell and will take additonal time. Please contact our shop for a specific ETA
Questions about this boot? Call Medusa Skates at (512) 203-7203 or email email@example.com. We’re happy to help!