Place your order and checkout, then fill out Medusa Skates' Antik AR-1 Spektrum Order Form to customize your boots. Your responses will be automatically sent to us and we'll contact you if we have further questions. Please allow Antik 4–6 weeks for production of your boots.
FINAL SALE: We cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom boots.
The revolution of Antik transforms your skating experience with a new generation of options; offering an array of cutting edge advantages:
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Premiere fully enclosed, contoured padded suede tongue
- All new "Ergo-Form" shape for a more anatomical fit
- Open toe design for better fit and added comfort
- Italian made "Harmony" microfiber liner for breathability
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of boot
- Lace loops for added fit and security
- Innovative achilles heel design
- Integrated shock absorbing foam heel
- Contoured heel cup for reduced lift
- Full-grain leather outsole, stitched for durability
- Seamlessly constructed "A" panels with red or blue suede accents
- Molded, padded heel insoles for maximum cushioning
- 15% lighter than first generation AR-1
Available in men’s sizes 3.5–13. All Antik customers should go up a half-size from the first generation AR-1 boots.