The Luigino Vertigo F1 Boot is the entry level boot in the Vertigo series and features fully moldable leather board counters and AquaTech technology. The microfiber uppers and interior liner work with the heat moldable Pro Evolution Footbeds to create great comfort and maximize performance. Poron padding throughout provides added security, protection, and durability. A Velcro powerstrap locks the ankle in place.
This boot is available in a package deal on the F1 Viper 4.0
Available in whole and half sizes 4–12.
Vertigo F1 Ingredients:
• AquaTech - moldable for a custom fit
• Leather soles - stitched with leather heels
• Microfiber Lining - designed for handling sweaty feet, grips the foot better than leather, stays supple for the life of the boot.
• Microfiber Upper - no stretch, very tough
• AquaTech Counters - never break down providing lateral support for the life of the boot.
• Pro Back - latex foam that gently squeezes the Achilles' tendon to keep your heel in an optimum position.
Fit and Function:
Vertigo F1 is designed with a very narrow heel for ultimate fit and performance. The superior molding capabilities of this boot gives every skater the ability to customize their fit.
The F1 has an amazing fit right out of the box with little to no break-in period. The narrow design is a different way of thinking. Fact; It's impossible to shrink a boot during the molding process but to make space, widen the toe box, or customize the Achilles' heel area is a breeze. The Vertigo F1 makes it easy!
*F1 boot only is typically not in stock at Medusa Skates. Please allow up to two weeks for direct delivery from Atom Skates. We will contact you with tracking details.